Subscribe to KBeautyLive.com
3 Simple Braided Hairstyles to Try out for Your Summer Fashion Stylings
Self-Rainbow Hair to Try out and Tips to Make It Look Even More Natural
Need More Ways to Style Your Bangs? Here are 3 Ways for You to Transform Your Bangs Easily
Wonder How You can Identify Those Hairstyles That Fit Your Face Shape and Those That Doesn`t? Here`s How
Always Worried About How to Tie Your Middle Length Hair? Here are 2 Ways That will Save Your Day
Balding Hairline? Don`t Worry Anymore After You Know How to `Hide` Them
The perfect hair for the season.
Through this clear step by step tutorial, you will be able to get your lovely low ponytail in no time.
1. Using a hair curler, slightly curl your hair to make create the wavy effect on your hair.
2. Tie them up at your desired height and remember to remove some of the side hairs before tying the rest hair.
3. Pull lightly at your hair after tying to create a soft volume on the back of your hair. Do this, while still holding onto your ponytail.
4. Take a small bunch of hair on one side and curl it strongly with the curler.
5. Using that small set of curled hair, circle it around the hair tie before fastening it with a bobby pin under the ponytail.
Image Source: Youtube '기우쌤' Screenshot
That's it! Simple, isn't it? Try it out for yourselves while watching the tutorial in the video above!
Source: [Youtube] 기우쌤